As of tomorrow, it will be a month that I have stuck to this boot camp. Here are ten things I have noticed:
1. My blood pressure is down considerably.
2. I am happier and things don’t irritate me as much as they did pre-boot camp.
3. I sleep like a rock. Although I have never seen a sleeping rock, I think you get my point.
4. The globe on my abdominals has deflated down to an inner tube. Go on and laugh, it’s funny.
5. I have increased my endurance.
6. I can bring the laundry up from the basement without needing a nap. Really.
7. My skin is clearer.
8. It is no longer a chore to drink water. I actually crave it.
9. I’m more flexible.
10. I’ve begun using words like: can’t wait, enjoy, and like when referring to my work outs.